Help celebrate the CineStory Foundation’s 20th Anniversary!
2015 marks the 20th Anniversary of CineStory being in existence and during that time, CineStory, a U.S. 501c3 nonprofit, has been dedicated to nurturing original voices in screenwriting. So for this anniversary, we’re asking for the people whose lives have been impacted by CineStory to give a gift of $20 for the occasion. If you’d like to give more, we’ll gladly accept your generosity but we hope $20 is a small enough token that everyone can give.
All proceeds will go to the General Tuition Fund which will help offset the cost for the writers who are invited to our Feature Retreat. Every year, we hope to nurture those screenwriters whose voices have yet to be heard and your contribution will go straight to accomplishing that goal!
All donations are tax deductible.
- Academy Award nominated writing team Mark Fergus & Hawk Ostby (IRON MAN, CHILDREN OF MEN, AKIRA, COWBOYS & ALIENS)
- Keith Gordon (writer/director, DEXTER, WAKING THE DEAD)
- Joe Forte (writer/director, FIREWALL)
- Philip Eisner (writer/director, EVENT HORIZON, MUTANT CHRONICALS)
- Glenn Gers (writer/director, FRACTURE, MAD MONEY, ZORRO REBORN)
- Bruce McKenna (writer/producer, BAND OF BROTHERS, THE PACIFIC)
- Lisa Callamaro (agent, THE CALLAMARO AGENCY)
- Michelle Sy (producer, STOLEN SUMMER, FINDING NEVERLAND)
- Amy Salko Robertson (producer, THE OH IN OHIO, WHEN DO WE EAT?)
- Meg LeFauve (writer/producer, FLORA PLUM, THE DANGEROUS LIVES OF ALTAR BOYS, THE BABY DANCE)
- Shelia Hannahan Taylor (producer, FINAL DESTINATION 2, THE FINAL DESTINATION, REPLI-KATE)
- Julie Lynn (producer, ALBERT NOBBS, MOTHER AND CHILD, WIT, 10 ITEMS OR LESS, THE JANE AUSTEN BOOK CLUB)